Tony is available as a speaker for a variety of plant-enthusiast audiences
What points are covered?
- The types of arid plants available and the regions in the world they come from
- How much water to give your plants and what type of what soil they prefer
- Effective treatments for bugs and insects
- How to repot a cacti or succulent
- How to take cuttings from your plant
- What temperature is best for your plants
- Differences in growth patterns throughout the year
- How to hibernate or overwinter plants
- Recommendation on books to buy, shops that supply soil, grit and plants
What will Tony bring to the talk?
Tony will bring a selection of his own plants, some of which will be for sale.
Can I bring my own plants to ask Tony questions?
What is the duration of Tony’s talk?
Usually up to 45 minutes but can be tailored to suit any event or audience.
3 tables at the front of the audience to display items. No slides are involved in the talk.
Where is Tony available?
A radius of 50 miles from Portishead.
How do I book?
For fees and booking, please contact Tony here